Tessa was introduced to Therapeutic Massage at a very young age which has allowed her to develop an inherent connection to the human body. She believes that therapeutic touch & patient education is a vital part of preventative health care. She has been in professional practice since November 2010 & continues to add to her therapeutic skill base through continuing education. She is passionate about Self Care Education for Humans & supporting Women's Health issues.
When Tessa is not practicing Massage Therapy, you can find her online educating about Self Care on her multiple social media platforms & staying active while communing in Nature. She loves to hike, swim and explore the riches of the lower mainland. She is an avid learner & studies a wide range of topics daily including Astrology, Numerology, Physiology & Neurology as a means to better understand her place as a human being in this world.
Please consider gifting yourself the opportunity to experience a massage by her!!! You will be so grateful, as I am so truly grateful I have connected with her. Tessa's knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and our mind+body+soul connection is so healing and helpful. I feel so safe in her presence.
Tessa's holistic approach to the body-mind connection helps me figuring out what is going on, the reasons thereof and what to do about it. As a PhD clinical researcher with a passion for yoga and meditation, her philosophy works well for me.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Tessa has had wide-ranging experience & successful outcomes with a variety of different health care concerns, most notably:
Pre & Post Partum Support
- Full body tissue & joint support as the body changes during each trimester
- Therapeutic Breast Massage
- Pelvic floor muscular stabilization exercise support & education
- Post C-Section Scar Tissue mobilization
- "4th trimester" body & stress support for both parents
- Deep breathing education
- Self Massage education
- Self Care education
Therapeutic Breast Massage & Tissue Health Care
Focused Head & Neck Treatments for-
- Jaw (TMJ) pain & tension
- Headaches / Migraines
- Ear Ringing (Tinnitus)
Full body tension & stress reduction for -
- Bio-mechanical Misalignments
- Work related repetitive strain & tension pattern
- Poor sleep / Insomnia
- Anxiety management
- Digestive Issues
- Nerve entrapment and muscle pain concerns
- AND the overall maintenance of conscious physical, mental & emotional health and well being.
Pre and post-operative scar tissue education, rehabilitation & support
Focused Hand & Foot Treatments for-
- Numbness & tingling
- Cold fingers & toes
- Arthritic changes & other inflammatory conditions
- Overall body relaxation
Tessa has continued education training in:
- Fascial Manipulation
- Traumatic Scar Tissue Care
- Visceral Manipulation & Abdominal Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Core Conditioning & Pelvic Floor Strengthening / Stabilization Coaching
“The Human Being is like a house with four rooms:: a physical, a mental, an emotional, and a spiritual. And unless They go into every room, every single day, even if only to keep each room aired, they are not a complete person.”
CONNECT WITH TESSA
Tessa is excited to help you to connect to your human body in new ways!
Are you in?
If you have any questions about her services email Tessa directly at:
CONTACT THE CLINIC FOR GENERAL INFO at: